Male Breast Reduction or Gynaecomastia Removal
Male Breast Reduction surgery is a popular procedure chosen by men to correct enlarged or overdeveloped breasts (a common condition known as Gynecomastia). The procedure involves the removal of excess breast tissue, skin and fat to firm, flatten and contour your chest. Male Breast Reduction sometimes incorporates a repositioning of your nipples to r enhance the masculine look of your chest.
Why Choose Male Breast Reduction
Often referred to as ‘Man Boobs’, Gynecomastia can be caused by a range of factors including hormonal changes, weight gain, ageing, medications, and anabolic steroid use. Understandably, the condition can be embarrassing and impact your self-confidence. As a popular plastic surgery procedure in Australia, a Male Breast Reduction can:
- Restore a masculine look to your chest
- Enhance the shape and contour of your chest
- Tighten and firm excess skin and sag
- Achieve symmetry if your chest is uneven in size
Why Choose CosMediTour for Male Breast Reduction
- Access to Australia’s best Plastic Surgeons
- Exceptional results for over xxx clients
- World-class private hospital facilities
- Personal Client Manager to support you all the way
- Premier locations across Sydney and Gold Coast
- All-Inclusive packages with no hidden costs
- Affordable payment plans are available
Packages & Prices
Male Breast Reduction
- FRACS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Fully Accredited Premier Hospitals
- Pre & Post Surgery Consultations
- Dedicated CosMediTour Client Manager
- Surgeon, Hospital & Anaesthetist Fees
Gynaecomastia Removal FAQs
A Great Decision Starts By Asking Great Questions
We encourage to you do your research and ask as many questions as you can to make an informed decision about your procedure. Here’s a handful of the most common questions asked by our clients.
What causes male breast enlargement?
Gynecomastia, also known as man boobs is the development of an abnormal amount of breast gland tissue in men. This is caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts in boys or men, sometimes at uneven rates.
Is surgery for man boobs painful?
Male breast reduction surgery typically is a pain-free recovery. You may experience mild discomfort and swelling during the first few days, however, most men use medication to improve their overall comfort and mild pain.
Does exercise fix man boobs?
Can Gynaecomastia come back after surgery?
Can man boobs grow back after surgery?
In most cases, the results from Male Breast Reduction surgery are long term. Weight gain or drug use associated with hormone fluctuations may lead to a recurrence and should be avoided where possible.
Gynaecomastia Removal Process
Breast Reduction for males is a great way to reduce unwanted subcutaneous fat covering the pectoralis major muscle. Learn more about the available Breast Reduction procedures for men.
How do I know if I have Gynecomastia?
There are a few indicators that can help you determine if you have Breast Fat or Gynecomastia. Learn more about these differences and what to look for.